Best HR software is crucial for your business because it will save you more money, time and efforts. HR software can automate the hard tasks for you and allows to focus on developing your marketing strategy to easily make more revenue.
This list of 3+ best HR software provide amazing tools to grow your business. You should just select the best one that fits you business needs to generate real benefits. Let’s begin!
According to these HR software statistics:
- 73+ % of businesses plan to invest on HR technology.
- 58 % of companies use HR technology to find and attract new talent.
These statistics show the importance of leveraging best HR software in your company because you will easily improve your business productivity and efficiency.
Why do you need best HR software?
Top HR software will get you huge benefits such as:
- Enhance employee performance.
- Secure business data.
- Automate your company’s work.
- Build good relationships.
- Increase your business productivity.
- Improve your hiring and training stages.
- Build good business culture within your company.
- Improve your business profits.
- Save money and time.
All these benefits are very profitable for your business to improve and grow because you invest in the right marketing system that will easily generate more profit.
What are these best HR software?
Cloud HR software makes your business automated, more productive and efficient. That’s why, you should implement top HR software such as:
1- MobileHR – Powerful HR Management
MobileHR is powerful mobile and HR management software to easily manage your company. It will replace your paper files and spreadsheets and simplify the task of managing everything HR. This best HR software will save you more money and time because you can automate your business tasks!
MobileHR will also collect, maintain, manage employee data, track time and attendance, monitor paid time off, manage employee benefits, upload employee documents, feed payroll data directly to your payroll processor and much more.
So this cloud HR software will save you more money because it decrease your business’ costs like: costs of employees and use of other marketing tools to manage the whole HR tasks. That means it’s worth the investment because the benefit is very huge.
In addition, it removes all the traditional costs, recharges, fees and allows to focus on your business strategies. As your task HR management is automated to easily grow your company.
Then MobileHR offers you all features you need to manage your HR company effectively such as:
- Time, attendance, project and billing tracking.
- Absenteeism and time off tracking.
- Export easily payroll data to any major payroll processor like Quickbooks, ADP, Paychex…
- Employee and manager self-service to ease your workload.
- Startup Wizard for company, employee and administration setup.
- Standard and custom reports and search.
- 24/7 Access to employee, company and position data on your phone.
- One time payment during this special offer!
- And more features.
All these great features will save you more money and time and help you to easily manage and control your business HR. That’s why, MobileHR is a good business investment.
You can also read the full review of MobileHR in this article!
So don’t miss this perfect HR management software because many other small and midsize companies use it.
2- LeaveWizard – HR Management System
LeaveWizard is a fully-automated online employee leave and absence management system. It can manage and track your holiday allowances from shift work, TOIL, overtime, work from home and more.
The best, you can have different people in various locations nd all their local public holidays accounted for, by using their software and making work-from-home a cinch.
Your employees should just log onto the software to request holidays and the manager see who is off and even allocate someone to cover if needed and then approve everything in under 60 seconds.
You can also set up rules to manage leave requests before they get to the approver, effectively restricting the number of people off in one team and minimizing the impact of annual leave on key teams.
Here, some great LeaveWizard’s features:
- Fully automated online leave and absence HR management system.
- Manage leave, absence, overtime, employee information and more.
- You have up to 30 active users.
- Unlimited event types.
- Unlimited workgroup.
- Unlimited rules.
- Unlimited work patterns.
- Unlimited locations with their specific public holidays.
- Outlook and Google calendar integration.
- Entirely paperless.
- Email support provided by humans.
Therefore, LeaveWizard is a perfect HR management software to manage your startups effectively.
It’s just one time payment to get LeaveWizard during this limited offer.
3- Peoplebox – Best OKR App
Peoplebox is an OKR (objectives and Key Results) software to align and achieve your business goals. It’s a great marketing tool to track remote employee performance, support more productive and help you to build OKRs.
This PeopleBox’ video presentation provides more details
This OKR software offers you an easy dashboard to get a complete overview of Employee Net Promoter Scores (eNPS), Manager Scores and Drivers.
Besides, you get advanced analytics and segmentation that offers you deep insights to make any improvement needed. That means it helps you to focus on managerial development and rewarding great work.
In addition, Peoplebox allows you to:
- Run anonymous engagement surveys focused on remote teams. These surveys provide you with goldmine marketing data.
- Speak with your team through anonymous messaging to solve any issue and save your money and time.
- Sync with Outlook and Google calendar to simplify your work and improve your business performance.
- Integrate Slack to keep tracking your meetings without any leaving your chats.
- View all your previews to help you start your meetings effectively.
- Suggest talking points for both manager and employee.
- Build objectives and Key Results (OKR) to effectively set goals and measure outcomes.
- Track your team’s progress.
- And more other benefits.
Thus, PeopleBox is the best OKR tool that helps you to grow faster.
And it’s one time payment in this special offer. So take action to save more money!
4- CVVIZ – Best Recruiting Software
CVViZ is a modern recruiting software that automates mundane recruiting tasks. It simplifies the process of hiring from job posting to job offer in a few simple steps.
It also allows you to post jobs to 15+ free job sites with a single click. And helps you to discover the top candidates on other online platforms like GitHub, Stackoverow and more.
In addition, CVViZ is integrated with 2,000 job boards worldwide that will help you to easily promote your job offers and make more profits.
CVViZ is offering as well professional features like:
- Job management:
- Manage up to 5 jobs. If you need more you purchase more codes.
- Post jobs to 15+ free job boards like Google for jobs, LinkedIn, other social media platforms and more platforms.
- Up to 40% discount on top job boards worldwide.
- Share jobs with recruitment agencies and directly receive resumes in CVViZ.
- Design career pages and list active jobs automatically on your website.
- Candidate Sourcing and Management:
- Search and import candidates’ profiles from various job boards.
- Import resumes from emails in bulk.
- Take notes, manage history and feedback.
- Manage job offers.
- And more.
- AI for Resume Screening:
- Screen resumes contextually, going beyond keyword matching.
- Match and rank candidates based on your hiring pattern.
- And more other features.
So CVViZ is the best recruiting software you should leverage within your company because you get all features you ever need!
And for just one time payment without any monthly fee in this special offer.
This is a list of 3+ best HR software for small business that will save you more money, time and efforts. You can filter these HR management systems to find the best one that suits your company needs.
All these cloud HR software are proven, automated and is one time payment during this limited offer. That’s means you need to make your buying decision before this offer is over.
Thanks for reading…
Which one is your best solution for HR system?
Feel free to rate these marketing tools and leave your comment below.