Nowadays, digital marketing for small business is crucial because it helps your business to easily grow. That’s why, you should implement the proven marketing strategies for your small business. Which will save you more money, time and efforts.
According to these Hostinger statistics:
- 29% of people start a small business because they are ready to own a business.
- 71% of growing small businesses survived the pandemic through digitization.
- 42% of small business owners have developed new digital capabilities during the pandemic.
- 55% of business owners claimed to use Facebook to promote their businesses and 42% of them use YouTube.
So these statistics show the need of digital marketing for your small business to reach the right customers. Which will increase your leads, sales and revenue. Then you can invest more to easily take your business to the next level.
What are the proven marketing strategies for small business?
Today, you don’t need to spend more money, time and efforts because online marketing can offer helpful online tools and best strategies. That are proven to get more profits.
Thus, you can implement these strategies in your small business:
1- Know your industry and your audience – Best marketing strategy
Analyzing your niche and understanding your visitors is crucial. You can’t grow your small business if you don’t know everything about your industry because you will find the gaps which you will easily fill them and make real profit.
All businesses begin their journey through analyzing marketing data about the market. Even if you don’t have a big budget like big companies but you can some great marketing tools to closely know your industry like Google Trends, Insights Finder in Google ads, Think With Google, Search Console Insights, SurveyMonkey, market finder think with google and other free online tools.
All those free marketing tools can help you to easily market your business and find more good opportunities to avoid hard competitions. Which save you money and time.
Knowing your audience will also help you offer them what they are really need. Which will make them happy and generate you more rankings in search engines. This means unlimited free web traffic, leads, sales and profits.
Therefore, you need to know your visitors’ age, gender, education, culture, occupation, financial situation… All these data are useful to market successfully your business.
2- Build fast and mobile website – Perfect online marketing strategy
Fast mobile website is a must-need for your business. You can’t get any web traffic if your site is a slow down one because people will dislike it. They won’t wait your website to load. They leave to your competitors which lose you more web traffic, leads and profits.
Also, search engines won’t rank your web page because it doesn’t create good user experience. That is a waste of money, time and efforts.
According to Google insights:
- People who have a negative experience on mobile are 62% less likely to make a future purchase — no matter how beautiful or data-driven your marketing campaigns are.
- 63% of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies. Whose mobile sites or apps offer them relevant recommendations on products they may be interested in.
- 58% of smartphone users feel more favorable toward companies. Whose mobile sites or apps remember who they are and their past behavior.
- 60% of smartphone users have contacted a business directly using the search results (e.g., “click to call” option).
For these reasons, you should build the best and fast mobile website for your small business. Because the profit is very huge.
Fortunately, you don’t need to be a professional developer. You can just use the best web host provider and a mobile friendly website template to build a good web page. There are many good website’s templates for free online or even buy a professional site theme that fits your business.
The choice is yours.
3- Optimize your website – Useful marketing techniques for your small business
Optimizing your website is a goldmine because it helps Google to understand and index your site. That gets you high rankings, more web traffic and profits for free. You don’t need to advertise it. Search engines will rank higher your website if it’s well optimized and offer a good customer experiences.
According to these SEO stats:
- 68% of online experiences begin with a search engines.
- 61% of B2B marketers states that SEO and organic traffic get more leads that any other marketing channels.
- 70% of online marketers say that SEO is better that PPC for generating sales.
- 86% of people ignore paid banner ads and choose to only click on organic search results.
Then search engines optimization SEO is very useful for you to reach your audience on the web for free. That’s why, you should learn the SEO basics because it is a must-need for any online business owner. You need it to fix your SEO errors that will rank your site higher in search results. Which will save more money and time.
If you don’t want to learn SEO, you should hire a SEO manager to optimize your marketing content. There is no other solution because you need search engine optimization. You will get huge the benefits of it such as: unlimited free web traffic, leads, sales, business authority and many other profits.
Thus, optimize your website is another proven marketing strategies you should leverage for small business.
4- Leverage Google My Business – Smart digital marketing tactic for small business
GMB is a powerful online platform to list your business which will get more targeted customers. All local business list their offers in GMB because it gets them more leads, sales and profits. Which means you should leverage this sales channel because you will make real profits.
Thanks to Google that supports your small business by offering this best channel for free. GMB is free channel to market your products or services to the right audience and make good revenue.
Then you can easily get more customers to your business without any advertisement. Which will help you to grow your business and save more money and time.
The best, GMB is perfect marketing channel to help avoid the hard competition online. It is a goldmine for your small business because Google is a the biggest search engine online. As Google holds over 90% of the web traffic.
GMB is your perfect online marketing strategy
So you will get a huge web traffic for free if you list and verify your business in Google My Business correctly. You can contact me to fix all your GMB’s issues. I can manage your GMB successfully which will drive more customers to your business.
The best, you can manage many businesses under to one GMB’s account for free. All you need is to focus on accuracy and the value of your business because Google supports your small business to grow.
For any question about your Google My Business visit this link for more support. That helps you to fix and improve your local business.
You can also learn how to add your business listing through Google My Business for any device and you will get a full detail from this link.
Therefore, don’t miss this great sales channel because it worth your investment.
5- Create useful content – Best digital marketing tactic
Content marketing is another best proven marketing strategies for small business. Which will generate you more targeted web traffic for free. Because people like and engage more with the content that helps them to learn or solve a need.
That’s why, all big companies invest more in content marketing because they know its powerful benefits for their businesses. You should just target your visitors with the right content they need and use their language in your content. This will get more engagement then Google ranks high your business because people like it.
According to these content statistics:
- Content marketing is 3 times more efficient for getting leads than outbound marketing.
- 60% of B2C marketers use content marketing strategies.
- 56% of businesses worldwide intend to spend more on content creation.
- 72% of companies say content marketing increases leads.
So content marketing the best proven marketing strategies you need for small business because its profit is very huge. That’s why, all businesses use it to increase authority, build links and generate more revenue.
6- Use social media platforms are proven marketing ideas for small business
Social media is a powerful online strategy to grow your small business because those social media sites have a huge active users all over the world. Which is very important for your business because you can reach more customers for free if you offer valuable content.
According to these social media stats:
- Today, there are over 3.5 billion active users social media users.
- +50 million small businesses use Facebook pages to connect with online customers.
- 77.6% of small businesses use social media to promote their businesses.
- 44% of local businesses say they depend on social media to get brand awareness. And 41% depend on it to generate revenue.
Then these stats show you the need of social media to get more profits and to grow your small business. This means you should leverage these platforms because they are very powerful to get your business awareness, authority and revenue.
7- Focus on video marketing – Smart marketing best practice
video marketing is a powerful online marketing strategy to easily reach unlimited users because people like and consume more videos. Which helps you to reach more customers, get more engagements and make more profits. That’s why, you should create more video content to market your business successfully.
According to these video marketing stats:
- Online video drive 82.5 % of the web traffic.
- 86% of businesses use video as a main marketing tool.
- In 2022, user spend 100 minutes every day watching online videos.
- 94% of video marketers say video has increase user understanding of their product or service.
- 55% of shoppers use video content to shop in stores.
- 84% of consumers convinced to buy after watching a brand’s video.
Thus, these statistics show the power of video to grow your small business. They indicate the huge profit your business will get through video marketing. That’s why, all marketers focus on videos to reach more customers. Because they know that video is the best marketing strategy to succeed online.
8- Use email marketing – Helpful digital marketing tactic
Email marketing is another proven marketing strategies for your small business. It’s essential for your business to get more profit. All businesses implement email marketing in their marketing strategies because they know its benefits. They will get more revenue and easily grow their brand online.
According to these email marketing statistics, many people use their emails to connect with their brands and new businesses:
- 72% of customers prefer emails as their main channel for business communication.
- 93% of B2B marketers use email channel for distributing content.
- 89% of marketers use email as the main channel to generate leads.
- 21% of sent emails are opened within the first hour of delivery.
- 61% of subscribers would like to receive promotional emails every week and 38% more frequently.
- 51% of companies use email automation.
As you see, email marketing is a powerful marketing tool that all businesses use to get more subscribers, leads, sales and revenue. That’s why, you should focus on it because it’s good for your small business.
The best, there are many free best email marketing provider that will help you to grow and increase revenue. You can also upgrade to the premium level or even purchase a good email marketing tool for business. It’s up to you- the choice is yours.
9- Consider micro influencer marketing – Good marketing strategies for small business
Influencer marketing is powerful to boost your small business but it will cost you more. That’s why, you need to focus on small influencer marketing to avoid hard competition and to find more opportunities.
You can begin with your local influencers to easily go viral on social media sites and then get high ranking on search engines. Which will increase your sales and profits.
All businesses implement Influencer marketing strategy because it generates huge profits depends on your industry and your location. Influencer statistics state that:
- 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations.
- 82% of consumers trust the opinions they see on social media channels.
- 64% of marketers say they use influencer marketing to get leads and sales.
- 42% of marketers consider influencers a top ROI generating strategy.
So these statistics show you the importance of influencer marketing to get more revenue. Which will help your business to easily reach more customers and grow.
Thus, focus on micro influencers because you can easily build powerful online brand.
Proven marketing strategies for small business is a must-need to save your money, time and efforts. You don’t need to spend more money to build powerful brand. You can just implement these 9 perfect online marketing strategies because they work effectively.
Which marketing strategies can easily grow your small business?